Friday, September 23, 2011

It has been a week and three days and let me say it has been an eventful time already. I had my first day of classes Wednesday which was a huge mess. I was told my class would start at 10 o'clock and I get there to find out that class no longer exists. Long story short I had to completely rearrange my whole schedule to meet all my needs for credits back at home. So now I will have classes on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Yes that means I missed my first day of classes this past Tuesday but hopefully the teacher will be understanding and flexible with me considering all my issues.
    Today we had our first Irish experience field trip. It was so nice to get out and see what Carlow has to offer beside the town and pubs. I can honestly say I will never forget the different locations we went to today and breath taken it was to witness everything. My favorite place of all today was visting the walled garden. Just history that location has it beyond incredible and I would love to go back and experience it all again. The greatest part of all was while I was taking in my surroundings of the garden a wedding party showed up to take pictures. I wish we had a place as beautiful as this location so on my wedding day I could go there and take pictures. :) But I'm sure I'll find something beautiful in America.
Tomorrow we are going to Dublin to go shopping and experience the city life compare to Carlow. I can't wait until I can write about my experience over! I still miss everyone back home but over time its getting better...only 86 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment